Tinkergarten Membership is designed to make it easy and rewarding for families to make purposeful outdoor play a part of their life ongoing. In Summer, 2021, membership is available to families who join for our At-Home (digital) class instruction. Membership will extend to all formats in upcoming seasons.
When your family becomes a Tinkergarten Member, you will:
- Be continually enrolled in each Tinkergarten season. You will always be notified of the enrollment action in advance of your card being charged.
- Be guaranteed your choice of class—day, time and leader—each season.*
- Continue to access curriculum from completed seasons as long as you remain a member.
- Build a portfolio of photos and memories from your Tinkergarten classes, season after season.
- Receive exclusive access to live parent chats, coaching sessions, opportunities to preview and influence upcoming programming, and more.
* Members will be guaranteed a reservation in the live class that best matches their current season details during the member enrollment window. Tinkergarten cannot guarantee that your same leader, time or day will be available in each subsequent season.
How does it work?
For each season, Members will have an open enrollment window. When the Open Enrollment Window begins, Members will receive a recommended class reservation for the upcoming season and will then be able to confirm the reservation or select and confirm an alternate class. If a Member takes no action during the open enrollment window, they will be auto-enrolled into their reserved class. If a Member wishes to cancel their Membership for an upcoming season, they must do so before the end of the open enrollment window.
Whenever a Member’s spot is confirmed (either auto-enrolled or Member confirmed) in the upcoming season, we will automatically charge the Member’s payment card on file.
Members can adjust their membership status by logging in to their Tinkergarten account and selecting “Memberships” from the dropdown menu under their name in the top right corner of the screen. If a member elects to cancel membership after the open enrollment window billing date, it will impact any future billing cycles.
What are the upcoming series of Tinkergarten?
The following calendar shows the themes, focus skills and timing of the four seasons we have designed for 2021. Each includes 9 sessions which take place weekly over 3 months:
What is the cost of each series?
Each 3 month series starts at the cost of $149. Members who joined during or before Spring, 2021 season (Friends and Feelings) will continue to receive their original member price per family per season as long as they remain members.
How can credits or gift cards be applied?
Account credits or gift cards can be used toward enrollment at checkout. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Customer Support team by emailing email@example.com.
How will Tinkergarten Membership work with in-person classes?
We are thrilled to be committed to offering families exceptional quality live, virtual classes combined with at-home curriculum through 2021.