Tinkergarten Membership is designed to make it easy and rewarding for families to make purposeful outdoor play a part of their life ongoing.
When your family becomes a Tinkergarten Member, you will:
- Be continually enrolled in each Tinkergarten series at a 25% discount off the enrollment price (a Members-only, best-available price). Enrollment price may vary depending on the number of sessions in the series. You will always be notified of the enrollment price in advance of your card being charged.
- Be guaranteed your choice of class—day, time and leader—each series.*
- Receive exclusive access to live parent chats, coaching sessions, opportunities to preview and influence upcoming programming, and more.
* Members will be guaranteed a reservation in the live class that best matches their current series details during the member enrollment window. Tinkergarten cannot guarantee that your same leader, time or day will be available in each subsequent series.
How does it work?
When you sign up as a Member, you will be enrolled in the upcoming Tinkergarten series at 25% off the enrollment fee.
For each subsequent class series, Members will have an open enrollment window. When the Open Enrollment Window begins, Members will receive a recommended class reservation for the upcoming class series and will then be able to confirm the reservation or select and confirm an alternate class. If a Member takes no action during the open enrollment window, they will be auto-enrolled into their reserved class. If a Member wishes to cancel their Membership for an upcoming series, they must do so before the end of the open enrollment window.
Whenever a Member’s spot is confirmed (either auto-enrolled or Member confirmed) in the upcoming series, we will automatically charge the Member’s payment card on file and apply the 25% Member discount to their enrollment in the upcoming season.
Members can adjust their membership status by logging in to their Tinkergarten account and selecting “Memberships” from the dropdown menu under their name in the top right corner of the screen. If a member elects to cancel membership after the series open enrollment window billing date, it will impact any future billing cycles.
What are the upcoming series of Tinkergarten?
The following calendar shows the themes, focus skills and timing of the four series we have designed for 2021. Each series includes 11 sessions which take place weekly over 3 months:
- "We Are Scientists" | Problem Solving: This series starts January 2021 and is designed to develop kids’ Problem Solving skills. Together, we’ll help kids see the world outside their door as their lab and recognize themselves as true scientists. As we explore different STEM topics through outdoor play, kids will learn both concepts and mindsets that can help them solve all kinds of problems.
- "Friends and Feelings" | Empathy: In Spring, we’ll turn our focus toward our connections with one another. This series begins in April.
Can we enroll in multiple classes during the same series using the Membership discount?
Yes! Your membership benefits will apply to all of your family’s enrolled classes within the same series.
What is the cost of each series?
Each 3 month series starts at the cost of $147 if families purchase an individual season "a la carte." As a member, that cost is reduced to $110.25 when the 25% Member discount is applied.
Can families combine discounts?
The discount you receive from the Membership cannot be combined with other promotional discounts. However, account credits or gift cards can be used toward enrollment at checkout. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Customer Support team by emailing email@example.com.
How will Tinkergarten Membership work with in-person classes?
We are thrilled to be committed to offering families exceptional quality live, virtual classes combined with at-home curriculum through 2021.
We still have a way to go before conditions are safe enough for us to offer in person programs. As the situation progresses, we will continue to innovate and identify which ways to deliver our program safely and with the highest quality in order to make good on our promise to kids and families.