Our Tinkergarten code is comprised of five key rules that we teach in all of our classes to help kids tinker and explore freely but safely:
1. Keep exploring as long as you can see a guide (parent or leader).
2. Two sets of eyes and hands are safer and more fun. Stick with a buddy whenever you can.
3. When the whistle blows 3 times, come right back to the guides (parents or leaders).
4. Never put anything in your mouth, except, of course, your snack.
5. Leave no trace. Take anything you brought into class with you when you leave, and let trash or littler lie.